Persons with managerial responsibilities at NoHo Partners and persons closely associated with them must notify the Company and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority of transactions conducted in NoHo Partners’ shares, securities under current liabilities or their derivatives or other securities.
Persons with managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them must notify the FIN-FSA and NoHo Partners promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the transaction. To ensure disclosure of transaction notification NoHo Partners requests that notifications are given to the company within 1-2 workdays after the transaction.
The announcement is made by sending a form to be delivered to the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority to NoHo Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Releases about the managers transactions can be found here. The Company publishes and maintains all announcements for at least five years on its web pages.
- Please fill in the transaction notification form
NoHo Partners Plc LEI code: 743700DYZ6R1QNLWQA56
NoHo Partners Plc share ticker: NOHO
NoHo Partners share ISIN code: FI4000064332
- Please send the filled form to the FIN-FSA and NoHo Partners Plc attached to an e-mail.
Sending to FIN-FSA
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi and send the form as secured e-mail to email@example.com
Sending to NoHo Partners Plc
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if NoHo Partners has questions about the notification.
- If you have problems, please contact email@example.com.
NoHo Partners publishes the notification it has received in a regulatory press release promptly after receipt of the notification.
Published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be found here.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at here.