NoHo Partners’ strategy and financial targets: seeking controlled growth and improved profitability in the strategy period 2022–2024
The Group’s long-term financial targets for the strategy period 2022–2024 were published on 11 June 2021.
The Group’s strategic focus areas are:
- Profitable international growth in Norway and Denmark through
- Scaling up the Friends & Brgrs chain to a national level
- Large and profitable urban projects
- Operational efficiency improvement
- Portfolio development
- Maintaining profitability level in Denmark
- Strong future operating cash flow
- Maintaining achieved net debt level
- Divestment of Eezy Plc
- Use of treasury shares in acquisitions
The company will reach the targets set for the strategy cycle ending in 2024 ahead of time. The company will update its long-term strategic and financial targets for the next strategy cycle 2024-2026 and publish them during the first half of 2024 (stock exchange release on 6 July 2023).