Turnover Q1 2023
EBIT Q1 2023
EBIT margin Q1 2023
MEUR 2.4 | MEUR 1.8 *
Result for the period Q1 2023
EUR 0.09 | 0.06 *
(-0.18 | -0.20 *)
Earnings per share Q1 2023
Operational EBITDA Q1 2023
* Adjusted for the change in fair value and sale of Eezy Plc shares.
*Description of accounting principles
• The Group’s labour hire business ended on 23 August 2019, when the subsidiary Smile Henkilöstöpalvelut Oyj was merged with VMP Plc and the combined company Eezy Plc became an associated company of the Group. Starting from September 2019, the Group only has one segment: the restaurant business.
• The labour hire segment is treated as a discontinued operation and a separate item in the income statement. Comparative information has been adjusted accordingly. For more detailed information, see Interim Report 2020, Note 3.
• Due to the labour hire business transaction, the Group started to present alternative performance measures that improve comparability. It is believed that these alternative performance measures improve the understanding prevailing on the market regarding the development and financial situation of the restaurant business. The most significant item added to the comparable result is the Group’s internal staffing service purchases that took place before the transaction. In the future, these will be presented as outsourced services. The calculation principles of the key figures that improve comparability are presented in more detail in Interim Report 2020, Note 3.
• In the Interim Report 2020, the Group’s continuing and discontinued operations as well as the comparable continuing operations of the restaurant business are presented separately.
• NoHo Partners adopted the IFRS 16 Leases standard as of 1 January 2019. The figures of the reference period 2018 have not been adjusted. More information about the application of the IFRS 16 standard and other significant interim report accounting principles can be found in the notes to the Interim Report 2020.
• Unless otherwise stated, figures in parentheses refer to the corresponding period last year.