Annual General Meeting 2023
The Annual General Meeting of NoHo Partners Plc was held on Wednesday 19 April 2023 at Nokia Arena Eventum restaurant.
The reception of those registered for the meeting, distribution of voting tickets and coffee catering will begin at 9:00.
Registration and advance voting
Registration and advance voting has ended
16 February 2023
Requests to include matters on the agenda of AGM
22 March 2023 at 10 EET
Ilmoittautuminen ja ennakkoäänestys alkavat
5 April 2023
Record date of the AGM
5 April 2023 at 16 EET
Deadline to present shareholders’ questions in advance
12 April 2023 at 16 EET
Registration and advance voting ends
14 April 2023 at 10 EET
Nominee registered shares temporarily entered into the shareholder register
19 April 2023 at 10 EET
Annual General Meeting
3 May 2023
Minutes of the AGM available, at latest
- Notice to the AGM (including all proposals of the Board of Directors and the Nomination and Remuneration Committee relating to the agenda of the General Meeting) (stock exchange release 21 March 2023 )
- Review by CEO Aku Vikström (in Finnish) pdf | recording
- Decisions by the AGM
- Minutes of the AGM
- Annul Report 2022 (including Financial Statements, Board of Directors’ Report, Remuneration Report and Corporate Governance Statement)
- Presentation of proposed members to the Board of Directors (stock exchange releases on 16 March 2023 )
- Stock exchange releases on 16 March 2023 NoHo Partners
Instructions for following the webcast
Shareholders have the opportunity to follow the General Meeting also via an online stream. Shareholders are asked to take into account that merely following the meeting remotely is not considered as official participation in the General Meeting and that it does not make possible for shareholders to ask questions or exercise their rights in the General Meeting.
The video link and password required to follow the meeting remotely will be sent by e-mail and text message to the e-mail address and mobile phone number provided at the time of registration.
Following the meeting remotely is only possible for shareholders who are entered in the company’s shareholder register on the record date of the General Meeting. The General Meeting’s list of votes and voting results will be determined based on advance voting as well as the participants of the General Meeting and votes given in the General Meeting. Registration will be open until the start of the meeting.
Arriving to Nokia Arena
The Eventum-restaruant is located in the Arena level.